1) Work closely with service team to give clear instructions before implementation.
2) Plan, monitor installation and service appointments.
3) Take charge of machineries inspection to ensure proper working condition.
4) Speedy processing of customer enquiry.
5) Keep track of design software upgrading.
6) Maintenance of assets: vehicles, equipments and machine tools.
7) Keep track of all products development starting from design to orders and execution.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
Experience: 3 years working experience.
Special Skills: Supervisory Skills and good communication skills.
Other: Knowledge of packing machineries and working with computer.
Swentech has been providing a wide range of machineries and variety of products related to manufacturing of Food & Drug and Fast Moving Consumer Goods for over 20 years. We have expanded our distribution network and product line. We also manufacture our brand of Swentech Shrink Film, Strapping Material, Stretch Film, Machinery and more.
We are seeking packaging sales people. We are looking for energetic confident people to join our team. Highest commissions paid, benefits and pay based on performance capabilities. We also provide a salary and transportation allowance.
1) Responsible for the general accounting, keeping good records of business transactions.
2) Follow up with Account Receivable.
3) Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance of reports.
4) Monitor petty cash expenses, invoices, and other accounting documents.
5) Supervise messengers for timely collection and delivery of company parcels and documents.
Minimun 3 years working experience or holding a degree in Accounting. The job holder has the following qualities:
· attention to detail and accuracy
· clear communication skills in writing and in person
· team player
Job Description Driver/messenger
The tasks of the Driver/ Messenger are expected to work as a team. The drivers are not assigned to one particular member of the staff and are expected to carry out duties for each of them. The Accountant coordinates the daily routine of all the drivers and so they should each report to Accountant each morning and afternoon to check on any additional requirements for the day. The general duties include:
1) Collect the mail from post office and take mail to the post office when necessary.
2) Deliver all official documents and parcels.
3) Collect mail and checks as directed from Accountant.
4) Be responsible for the maintenance of vehicles.
5) Drive the appointed staff to appointments,
6) Carry out weekly vehicle checks on designated vehicles and fill up gasoline.
7) Assist in photocopying as directed.
8) Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
Sales administrator – carry out the administrative and support functions of sales department. You are vital links between the sales staff and the customers. You do clerical jobs supporting the sales activities of our organization.
1) Answer phones and fix appointments.
2) Answer customer queries and explain to them about products.
3) Send emails, faxes and newsletters to prospects and customers.
5) Send quotations and proposals to prospects.
6) Arrange for sales meetings and keep record.
7) Perform sales duties when sales representatives are away on duty.
Knowledge and Skills:
1) Must have knowledge of computer programs, at least Microsoft Word and Excel.
2)Good personality, communicate with sales teams and customers.
3) Ability to calculate well.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Technical diploma is enough for this job if candidates have job experience.